Honestly, I'm not sure how this whole blogging thing works. It seems a lot similar to writing a paper. There is always that little black line blinking, just waiting for me to think of something clever to write. At times, I almost think it's mocking me, or it's just there to distract me; nonetheless, it's annoying. Then again, english was never my strongest subject, so maybe I blame that silly black line for all my problems of being such an english illiterate [if that is even possible]. On the other hand, blogging also seems a lot different than writing a paper. A blog is not being graded like a paper would be. Someone is not going to tell you whether or not the things you wrote were decent or not. It is simply there for you to express yourself. I feel like I can be open with my feelings and just write what I'm thinking. Get it all off my chest. No right or wrong. In a way, blogging is almost more similar to art than it is to english or writing a paper because it's all about expression without guidelines! :)
-Alecia Smith

Great Job on your first blog!
ReplyDelete